Trinity Baptist Church, Green Lane
Located at the top of Green Lane, the Trinity Baptist Church is an unlisted chapel, dating to 1879. It was designed by Lawrence Bright of Nottingham in the Romanesque style and is constructed in brick, with some stone and polychrome brickwork detailing. Prior to the grant, the property showed signs of deterioration and damage in the building fabric. The main window was in a poor state of repair, the masonry needed repointing and the access door was also deteriorating.
The damage to the primary window was repaired and the entire elevation was repointed. The damage which had occurred to the entrance doors was also addressed. The church continues to function as a religious building, following the completion of the works.
- GRANT BY
- CATEGORY ALL , Derby PSiCA
- TAGS At-Risk , Conservation Area , PSiCA , Religious , Repairs , Unlisted